When I was in Winter Park High School, I repaired the cars of my friends and family. This was the beginning...it never occurred to me to do anything else. I have over 20 years experience in the auto service and repair business. In 2003, I left the employment of a Volkswagen dealership to start Full Throttle of Orlando. I have enjoyed some success over the 10 years Full Throttle of Orland has been in business. In addition, I have selected a team of top knotch specalist to work with me.
LocationClick to get driving directions to Full Throttle repair shop.
View Larger Map
- Timing belts
- The NASTY intake clearnings on the TDI
- CCV bypass and EGR adjustments
- Cylinder head replacements
- Complete engine replacement
- New injectors
- Struts, springs, and shocks
- Sway bar bushings
- Clutch upgrade/replacement
- Brake pads, rotors, and calipers
- Coolant heatere installs
- Skid plates and side skirts
- Turbo install/replacement
- EGT, oil pressure, boost lines run
- Dawes/boost valve devices installed
- Coolant temperature sensors replaced
- Fuel temp senters replaced
- Lift pump installations
- Aftermarket gauges/sensor installation
- Automatic to 5 speed manual conversion
- Something else? Just ask.